Thursday 13 June 2013

At last


It is finally done, it feels as if it has been an eternity in the making but I have finally finished my first book! The combination of relief and accomplishment that it is finished, mixed with the anxiety of how it will be received is  mildly reminiscent of handing in my dissertation. Anyway, here she is, the cover shot of my masterpiece of literary achievement, Darren Brown eat your heart out:




The book is titled “Sailing Fitness Toolbox’, it takes what I have learnt about the cutting edge training techniques working with the guys and girls in Olympic sailing and brings them to the reader in an easy to follow format. There are exercise programs designed around the needs of sailors of all types - there is even one specifically for foilers - well how could I not?! The observant reader may notice that a few of the pictures were taken at some Moth and South coast even by either my fair hand or the magic lens of Adam May. If you spot yourself in print, let me know and I will wing a free copy of the book your way.

Want to see what treats it has in store? Here's a sneaky peek inside:

                                       


Want to be one of the first to get the your hands on this fine work? Well you can do just that by pre-oredering here on the Indiegogo crowd funding site that I am using to raise the funds necessary for publishing. 

I will be posting more on the Facebook fan page. I would love to hear your thoughts and comments. Help me to spread the word by liking the page and sharing this link with your friends, thanks!

Visit the campaign site
Like the fan page
Follow on Twitter @Sailperformance

No comments:

Post a Comment